• We make sure our guide and driver wear mask and carry some spare masks but bring your own.
• Every day the temperature of guests & staff will be measure at the beginning & end of every excursion.
• In case of any guest or staff with symptoms, all the affected persons will be informed and get immediate assistance.
• Before every activity the staff will remind procedures and restrictions to the guests. The guest won’t be able to participate of the excursion if He/She refuses:
– To follow protocols,
– Letting the guide measure the temperature,
– Wearing mask
• The guide will complete the form with all participants, including medical record, to be shown at any visited place.
• Guests must carry their personal protection, a cleaning kit and personal bottle of water.
• Remember each museum, National Park or public sites will have their own policies (which could change at any time), and those must be followed.
• Keep in mind that some attractions are no longer appropriate to visit, or example where is impossible to keep social distance.