1. You contact Let’s Go Experience with a written request or a booking.
2. Let’s Go Experience send a quotation first, then a Confirmation & Invoice.
3. Upon confirmation a 50% pre-payments has to be done (except if otherwise mentioned in Confirmation & Invoice).
4. Final payment if not otherwise mentioned in the Confirmation & Invoice has to be done 60 days prior arrival.
5. Travel Documents will be sent by email or handed out during first service booked through Let’s Go Experience by one of our staff members.
1. Pre-payment of 50% of the total amount is required upon confirmation and to be paid to Let’s Go Experience directly to our bank account or with credit card. Costs for bank transfer and charges for payment with credit card (approx. 5% extra charge) have to be covered by yourself.
(Name: / ID: / Bank: / Bank Address: / Account number: / SWIFT code: )
2. Balance has to be on Let’s Go Experience account until 60 days prior arrival. Exceptions due to special condition of service providers you book through Let’s Go Experience will be clearly mentioned in the Confirmation & Invoice.
3. Last minute bookings (less than 30 days prior arrival) have to be paid immediately upon confirmation (covering all wire costs).
4. As alternative payment we also receive payments with Credit Card (adding 5% additional to invoice amount) or cash payment.
5. Special conditions will always be informed with the Confirmation & Invoice.
A travel insurance is not included. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance in your home country, covering trip interruption and cancellation, lost baggage, medical, accident/life, evacuation, repatriation, and other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay, or inconvenience occurring to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and transportation.
Let’s Go Experience cannot be held responsible for lost luggage or similar.
Each traveler is responsible for ensuring that all necessary travel documents are valid, effective and in possession for the entire trip. Passports are required and should be valid for at least 6 months after your date of return. We suggest you apply for or renew a passport early. Other required documents may include visas, permits, and vaccination certificates.
The traveler assume complete and full responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements. Being also solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from incomplete or defective documentation. While we may provide information or advice on matters such as visas,
vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, and special equipment in good faith as a courtesy, Let’s Go Experience is not responsible for any errors or omissions as to the information provided.
1. Cancellations have to be communicated to us in writing. The following cancellation fees will apply:
**Up to 61 days before departure: USD100 per booking
**From 60 to 20 days before departure: 50% of sales value
**From 19 to 0 days (No show) before departure: 100% of sales value
2. Already made payments will be refunded according to mentioned cancellation fees less our wire costs.
3. Certain service providers may have special payment and cancellation conditions which apply and will be informed with the confirmation.
1. If the journey due to unpredictable happenings (e.g. war or even threat of war, riots, natural catastrophe, epidemics, strikes or any unavoidable event beyond Let’s Go Experiences’ control) is hampered, endangered or impaired the client, either the traveler or Let’s Go Experience are entitled to terminate the contract. Let’s Go Experience reserves the right to claim for compensation for expenses that may occur.
2. In case of cancellation due to Force Majeure, Let’s Go Experience is obligated to take all necessary measures, especially with regard to transporting the traveler back to the destination (if this was part of the services confirmed by Let’s Go Experience). Possible costs have to be covered by the traveler.
Prior to the departure date set forth in the Itinerary, it is unlikely that we will have to amend the traveler’s Itinerary; however, Let’s Go Experience reserve the right to make any changes if deemed necessary or advisable. We will notify the traveler by email of any minor change at the earliest possible date. Should a major change (being a change which results in an Increase of more than 10% of the booking cost noted on the Itinerary, or omitting a destination described in the Itinerary) become necessary, Let’s Go Experience will notify the traveler by email at the earliest opportunity.
When a major change is made before the departure date set forth in the Itinerary, the traveler may choose between accepting the change or obtaining a full refund of all the payments done to Let’s Go Experience.
After departure, Let’s Go Experience will attempt to adhere to the Itinerary as much as possible. However, local conditions or events outside our control (political, climatic, environmental or cultural) may necessitate unforeseen changes in the Itinerary. Let’s Go Experience reserve the right to alter any Itinerary at any time, if necessary in our judgment, acting reasonably. We will attempt to notify the changes as far in advance as possible.
Any alteration that a traveler is requesting after the experience has started, Let’s Go Experience will try to implement but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. Any additional costs due to cancellation or re-booking arrangements the traveler has to cover.
Accommodation will be as noted on each itinerary. Please note that Let’s Go Experience cannot guarantee triple or adjoining rooms for families although we will try to arrange the most suitable accommodation available, which will vary from accommodation to accommodation and from location to location.
1. Exchange rates: The rates in our confirmations are on US Dollars and can be changed at any time before confirmation.
2. Surcharges: The quoted price is based on tariffs, fees, airfares, and costs in effect at the time of booking. We reserve the right to increase the quoted price at the time of booking if supplier costs, currency exchange rates, tariffs, government fees, and admission charges change. Surcharges will be notified by a supplementary Invoice.
3. Not included: insurances, visas, international or national airport taxes, laundry service, phone calls except if otherwise mentioned in the confirmation & invoice, all service NOT mentioned in the confirmation.
4. Travelling with kids: Let’s Go Experience will always try to get the best discount for kids travelling. We have to check for each booking separately as hotels and providers have different conditions.
1. Let’s Go Experience is liable for diligent Travel preparations, careful selection of the suppliers, and for the realization of the services described in the confirmation.
2. Let’s Go Experience is liable, if one of its contracted staffs does not full fill the contracted services.
3. If within a tour, additional transportation with a line operation (e.g. regular buses) is organized, for which the traveler receives a boarding ticket, then Let’s Go Experience is offering external services. Let’s Go Experience cannot be held liable for the fulfillment.
4. Liability of Let’s Go Experience is limited or excluded to the extent of which liabilities of other providers are also limited or excluded on behalf of legal regulations.
5. Liability of Let’s Go Experience excludes the personal belongings of travelers unless they are placed inside a vehicle (not to be seen from the outside).
All matters concerning a booking with Let’s Go Experience shall be governed and construed in accordance to Chilean law and each party agrees to submit all such matters to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chilean courts.
The process of booking requires that we use the traveler’s personal data provided such as name, passport and address. In addition, we may need some sensitive personal data such as medical record, special needs or dietary preferences etc. This information is passed on to the hotels and any other suppliers involved in the travel arrangements on a ‘need to know’ basis. And will be treated as strictly confidential and only used for the absolute necessary to realize the booked services.
The information may also be provided to public authorities, as required by law. We will however not pass the personal information on to any person not responsible for part of the travel arrangements unless required to do so by law.
We personalize travel experiences in Chile and the Southern Cone of America,
where you will find a great variety of landscapes combined with a unique culture.